– contains 4 calories per cup.
– The plant is made of 95% water and has low protein, carbohydrates, fat, and dietary fiber. the plant i also rich in vitamin K, and harbor vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, calcium, manganese, and vitamin B6.
– contains 5 calories per cup
– This plant is rich in potassium and vitamin C.
– contains 6 calories per stalk
– Some people think eating celery can actually consume calories known as negative calories although this is scientifically unproven.
- Bok Choy
– contains 9 calories per 5 leaves
– The plant is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K.
– contains 17 calories per cup
– Has a moderate level of vitamin C
Is a fat-soluble substance that the body needs for complete synthesis of select proteins that are in use for blood coagulation. It also is need for the binding of calcium in certain tissues and bones. A deficiency in this vitamin causes uncontrolled bleeding, weaken bones and leads to calcification of soft tissues and arteries.